Attending A Potluck
If you are interested in attending a potluck, here are some of the basic details you should know:
- Monthly potlucks are usually held in our hosts' private home.
- Guests can expect to pay a $3 host contribution at each potluck, per person, that is collected by our Treasurer. No one will be denided for lack of funds.
- Guests should bring one dish to share (hors d'œuvre, entrée, main, side dish, or dessert). Your hosts will provide plates, cups, utensils, and napkins.
- Guests should bring their own drinks — If you plan to have blended drinks, you should also bring your own blender and ice.
- Guests are asked to leave pets at home.
- About a month in advance, guests will receive via our e-newsletter (or regular mail for those without email addresses) details that will include our hosts' names, phone number, address, driving directions, date, start and end times, and any other information our hosts would like you to know.
- Surplus contributions collected by our Treasurer, that are not reimbursable to potluck hosts, are held until year's end when the Steering Committee decides how to distribute any remaining funds. Typically, a donation is made to a local non-profit organization.
Thank you for your interest in attending a Nevada County Pride Potluck.