Hosting A Potluck
If you are interested in hosting a potluck, here are some of the basic details you should know:
- Hosts are paid $50 as reimbursement for their expenses below.
- Hosts are expected to provide plates, cups, utensils, and napkins for all guests.
- Hosts are advised to have an ice chest and ice for drinks.
- Hosts can expect an average turnout of around 40 to 50 guests.
- Hosts are not expected to contribute a potluck item or beverages, nor do they pay a contribution fee.
- Hosts' personal information (phone, address, etc.) is never posted on the website; Details of your potluck are sent to our members via e-newsletter.
Send us a note using our Email firstname.lastname@example.org and our Potluck Coordinator will contact you and answer any questions you might have. At least a month in advance, please provide to the Potluck Coordinator the hosts' names, phone number, address, driving directions, start and end times, and any other information you want your guests to know.
Thank you for your interest in hosting a Nevada County Pride Potluck.